Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Stuff and things

Hello :-D 
I thought I would share some things I have bought this week. Firstly I ordered some Orly from amazon.co.uk. I got

Orly nail armour. I have only used it twice so can't really comment yet on its ability to do the job it says but as it dries you can see the bits of silk in there which is quite cool. Next I got


Also only used once so not sure how good it is. I think it dried quickly but not hard if that makes sense. I will do a full review in a couple of weeks.

I like the blue on it looks just as you expect. I used the thinner with the dregs of a bottle of Seche Vite and then used the SV and it still worked. I only used a few drops and it was still thick. I'm going to try adding some more and see what happens. You get 60ml for about £4 which is pretty good value and if it works with SV. I do like SV for its speed and hardness but shrinkage and drying up after 3 weeks are bad points for sure.

Lastly I got myself a little treat this week. I adore it! 

Its got a good length strap for over the shoulder and a long strap which you can clip on and off. It was from Mark & Spencer limited collection and cost £79.

I will do some reviews in the week when I've tried everything out properly xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment