Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tropical flowers

I bought some new polishes this weekend.
I used 17 Fast finish in Out of the Blue (needed 2 thick coats was streaky), Lasting fix in Tropical Island (top orange), Lasting Fix in Orange Soda, Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Lemon Sherbert. Base coat was Orly Nail Armor and Top coat was Sec n dry.
I hope you like them. The clean up isn't great I just wanted to get them finished tonight. The top coat is good in that it drys quickly and I haven't seen any shrinkage, you can paint on lots of layers over a few days and can look very shiny. Down side is that it smudges nail art. I might go back to Seche vite.. love the speed, and that it doesn't mess up the designs but annoyed it goes so gloopy so fast and I have to buy an additional product to sort it out. It also shrinks a lot too. Bit of a top coat review there! 
I hope you all had a lovely valentines day. Me and Chicky did same as every year... nothing! We are not terribly romatic

No comments:

Post a Comment