Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Dotty tribal design

Hiya!
I hope you are still with me! I'm sorry I don't post art too much these days but I am working really hard on my business and I still have a job so it is hard to fit it all in.
I did these nails a while back when the sun was still shining! I can't remember what polishes I used for definite I think Models Own concrete mixer and the pink is sophies pink also by Models own and I used acrylic paints for the dots. 



The whole design is made of a series of dots. It is so easy to do just plot your design and go for it. I used a dotting tool for most of it and a striping brush for the few straight lines.
 Anyway I hope you enjoy this and it gives you some ideas for your own dotty manicures 
Love Stacie x

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this now aren't i?! Haha there incredible!

    http://www.thenailasaurus.com/p/best-of-british.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely luv the designs. This is cute but simple. Come and check out my ulzzang (korean fashion) style nails at Simplekawaiinails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete